Have you recently seen your face in a magnifying mirror? If you sew reflection of a glowing, radiant skin, you can stop reading this article right away. But most of the people possess skin that is prone to wrinkles, dark spots, crow’s feet and fine lines.Wrinkles make you look old. Here are some tips as home remedies for wrinkles to make you facial skin regain its youth, in a natural way.
Ditch Wrinkles Eat healthy & Stay Hydrated
This is the most basic yet the most neglected remedy to score a youthful skin. Natural glow always comes from within and getting beautiful inside out doesn’t get simpler than that. Eat natural foods. Fresh fruits, vegetables and nuts. Raw. As much as you can. Fruits and vegetables are full of antioxidants and vitamins, which means they can fight and substantially reduce the signs of aging even best home remedies for wrinkles also.
- Carrots are great source of Vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents overproduction of cells in outer layer of the skin which means no more acne and pores clogged with dead cells and sebum.
- Oranges, Tomatoes, watermelon eliminates Skin aging free radicals, Strawberries, Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and gooseberries are excellent sources of Antioxidants.
- Flaxseeds, walnuts and almonds are full of Omega 3 fatty acid that keeps skin healthy.
- Spinach turnip greens, beet greens, basically all dark green leafy vegetables are enriched with sap that penetrate the cell membrane and plump it, effectively minimizing the wrinkles.
Switch from Chemical to Natural- Home Remedies for Wrinkles
Watching ads featuring youthful models in magazines and retail stores overflowing with anti aging products can leave you desperate for radiant skin. This leads you to buy expensive face lifting creams, anti wrinkle lotions and firming gels. Stop smothering your face with chemicals. The thumb rule is to stay away from any chemicals with names you can’t even spell. Switch the chemical stuff for natural products as home remedies for wrinkles you may already have in your pantry.
- Wash: Start by washing your face everyday with warm water and natural or organic soap.Washing your face prior to any treatment is the first step of skin regime.
- Exfoliate: Exfoliate on a regular basis. Mix equal parts of sugar and freshly squeezed lemon juice. Mix and apply on face and neck. Massage with fingertips in circles and work bottom up (First neck, then chin, cheeks, nose, temples and forehead). Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
- Finish: Use a tiny amount coconut oil to massage all over the exfoliated area or apply Aloe Vera gel. Aloe Vera contains bio-active compounds that reduce sunburn, detoxify and hydrate skin.
Put on a mask twice a week to remove wrinkles
- Turmeric Yogurt Mask: Mix 1-teaspoon turmeric powder with 1 tablespoon of yogurt and apply all over the face. Keep for 20 minutes, rinse with water, Massage with coconut oil.
- Banana Honey Mask: Mix half a banana with 1 tablespoon of honey. Apply on face and neck. Keep for 20 minutes and rinse. Finish with coconut oil.
Eat healthy, drink plenty of water, use home remedies for wrinkles around forehead eyes and kiss goodbye forever to the signs of aging.